DimarzioForum.Com > The mini bar (off topic & misc)

Who are the SDUGF members on here?

<< < (6/6)

Ascension:
Ascension here.

darkbluemurder:

--- Quote from: ijustwntit on July 06, 2020, 04:09:43 AM ---Seriously, though...what the heck did I miss on SDUGF?  When you say the "b" word, just how b'd are we talkin'?  Like perma?

--- End quote ---

Excuse my ignorance but what is the "b" word?

Thanks, Stephan

Ascension:

--- Quote from: DarthPhineas on June 11, 2016, 03:49:41 PM ---DiMarzio seems to have more neck models that work for my goals.

I'd be interested in hearing your opinions on the Fast Track 2.

--- End quote ---
I'm just the opposite as really like a few Dimarzio bridge pickups but have yet to find a neck pickup I really like. Guess it comes down to what your looking for tone wise. I'm mostly Duncan and Carvin / Kiesel on pickups as of now. On the Kiesel stuff I hate the high gain ceramic stuff they push hard in a burn with fire way but have a couple sets of the more traditional Aknico mag pickups that are fantastic. Several pickups from Kiesel that I really like are also not even listed on their builder you have to know to ask for them.  My thing with Dimarzios is I just can't seem to find a good neck bridge blend I like. 

kookaburra:
I’m a SDUGF member, although I rarely post anymore.

darkbluemurder:

--- Quote from: 123RnR on November 19, 2017, 11:41:09 AM ---This forum sucks compared to the SD Forum. So sad! It's really a missed opportunity. Maybe this forum needs an official re-launch via colaboration with the Dimarzio Co.

--- End quote ---

Indeed it is very quiet here compared to there. On one hand it makes my life as a moderator very easy as there is nothing really to moderate :). On the other hand, it is up to the members (including the moderators) to bring the forum to life. If you create good content that will attract more visitors and potentially more members, potentially producing more useful content.

Cheers Stephan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version