DimarzioForum.Com > The mini bar (off topic & misc)

Who are the SDUGF members on here?

<< < (5/6) > >>

buddroyce:

--- Quote from: gtrjunior on June 06, 2019, 07:49:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: 123RnR on November 19, 2017, 11:41:09 AM ---This forum sucks compared to the SD Forum. So sad! It's really a missed opportunity. Maybe this forum needs an official re-launch via colaboration with the Dimarzio Co.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I’m a fan of both brands but this forum definitely needs a booster shot. I’d visit a lot more often if it weren’t so slow.

--- End quote ---

The folks at DiMarzio already know this place exists and I've already offered just to give it to them. Ultimately, this place is only as good as what you folks can help make it to be as there's little I can do.

MW-AB:
I am a member there and I probably post more there than here ... even though I have not owned any SD pickups in well over a decade and do own a number of DiMs.  It seems to be a more active forum.

Aceman:
And I'm back.  Got ban-hammered at Duncan.  Spread the word.  If you seek my knowledge it is available from new endorsed company.

devastone:
Hey Ace, heard you had a wild night last night, didn't sound like Dave was too happy with cleanup.

Oh yeah, only 4 years after the OP, and I still have an account both places but I have been pretty much on the SD forum or SSO for the past few years.  Used to visit here quite a bit, but it's been a while.  Budd is a great guy and has done a good job getting this going without any support from DMZ.

ijustwntit:
Fellow SDUGF member here, also.  Bet you don't know who!

Seriously, though...what the heck did I miss on SDUGF?  When you say the "b" word, just how b'd are we talkin'?  Like perma?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version