DimarzioForum.Com > The Pickup Place

HELP KEEP THIS PLACE RUNNING!

<< < (5/5)

Aceman:
So, just read this thread.  Interesting situation.

I'll think about this for a moment.
- Facebook is a BAD solution.  yeah, it's fast, easy and free....but it has a really dark side to it.
- Patreon is interesting.

I have to ask - what is the deal w/ DiMarzio??? 

Buddy - we should talk...

buddroyce:

--- Quote from: DavidSchwab on October 04, 2020, 01:37:31 AM ---To the person running this forum. Please update your Tapatalk plugins. It’s broken. Lots of traffic would come via Tapatalk.

--- End quote ---

I'm working on that. Currently in the process of overhauling the server with a fresh build of everything. This place has been using more or less the same code base with mostly security updates since it started over a decade ago. Just gotta make time for everything. Sadly outside of the occasional $$ that gets tossed my way, everything comes out of my own pocket but rest assured about Tapatalk.

Actually.. let me see if I can get it the new plug-in working properly with how things are right now.

buddroyce:

--- Quote from: Aceman on October 31, 2020, 06:51:24 PM ---So, just read this thread.  Interesting situation.

I'll think about this for a moment.
- Facebook is a BAD solution.  yeah, it's fast, easy and free....but it has a really dark side to it.
- Patreon is interesting.

I have to ask - what is the deal w/ DiMarzio??? 

Buddy - we should talk...

--- End quote ---

You know, I keep forgetting about Patreon. I'll have to look into that.

As for DiMarzio, they know this place exists and if they're interested in taking this place over, they can flat out have it. I just keep this place running out of pocket because I love the products and love having a place to virtually hang out with like minded folks.

buddroyce:

--- Quote from: ijustwntit on July 06, 2020, 02:22:24 PM ---Just tossed $20 your way.  I appreciate you keeping it going!

It doesn't see as much use as it should, but it's an incredible resource that I think too many people take for granted!

8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version