DimarzioForum.Com > The Pickup Place

Wiring schematics and stuff

<< < (4/8) > >>

slugworth:
By far the best resource I know for wiring diagrams is Phostenix's site (google Phostenix).  He has an incredible amount of stuff already covered.

Other good sites are Seymour Duncan and Guitarelectronics. 

If you need something custom and are willing to pay for a diagram, google Hermeticoguitar.  I believe he charges reasonable rates, and I know he does good, accurate work.  He helped me out with one a few years back before he started charging, and I still use that circuit today.

Always remember to check wiring color codes!

fdd:
Hey there, if anybody can help me.
Basically I would like to have pretty much the same wiring as Ron Thal has, but with neck split instead of the bridge split.
1. neck
2. neck split
3. neck & bridge
4. neck & bridge out of phase
5 bridge.

http://www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/diagrams/Bad_Ronald.pdf

What do we do MacGruber?

fdd:
ok - I've sent an  email to Dimarzio support, and within' 40 minutes received the schematic for my idea. Not sure if anyone from Dimarzio is actually reading the board, but that kind of customer service is a real turn on to products. I send enormous amount of kudos and internets to the company and workers there - keep it up!

also - wiring is in the attachment, if anyone would like to check it out

[attachment deleted by admin]

buddroyce:
I'm pretty certain that the folks at DiMarzio do read the boards. After dealing with a bunch of other pickup companies, I do have to mention that the DiMarzio customer service is actually a cut above the rest.

wolf:
Here's a good guitar wiring website
http://www.1728.org/guitar.htm
That is the start of about a dozen pages of guitar wiring diagrams, wiring color codes, etc.
Please visit it.  Well it is mine  :) and unlike all the other guitar wiring sites - it is dishwasher safe!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version