What Are You Listening To?

• 2 Replies

Offline 123RnR

• View Profile
What Are You Listening To?
« on: March 01, 2019, 10:28:12 AM »
Thought it would be a cool idea to share what music we are listening or digging at the moment.
I'm hooked with Gary Clark Jr. latest album: This Land.
He's definitely improving with each album, and leaving a mark in music history. I like how the way he mixes up and fusions many styles of music. :)

Offline darkbluemurder

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 04:05:47 AM »
That last two albums I bought were Blackberry Smoke's Find the Light and Black Stone Cherry's Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Before that I have not bought anything for years.
Area 67, Area 58, Area 61, VV Pro 54, Injectors, VV HB2, Virtual Solo, SDS-1, Area T, Area Hot T, Area T 615, Virtual Hot T, Chopper T, Bluesbucker, Breed set, Air Norton, Super Distortion, DLX+ set, DLX-90, DP240, DP198, DP168, VPAF b, AT-1, Mo' Joe, FRED, Super 2; GS b

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
Re: What Are You Listening To?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »
Bark at the moon. Hadn’t heard that album in a long time. Put it in last week and can’t stop listening. Jake just never seemed to get the credit he deserved. Great album, great playing.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else