Reborn

• 3 Replies

Offline littlebadboy

• View Profile
Reborn
« on: March 07, 2021, 10:20:56 AM »
My tribute to the seasons and life...

"Each season ends for a new one to be reborn, just as a life story ends so a new one begins."

Gears used:
Ibanez RGIB6 "The Beast" with SD Trembucker bridge and Full Shred neck, Stringjoy strings
Switch Vibracell Stein III modified "Bluebird", Ernie Ball strings
Headrush Gigboard
Dragonsheart pics

I hope you will like it!

https://youtu.be/Tum572h5RPs

Offline buddroyce

• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
Re: Reborn
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 10:07:30 AM »
Love the mask!
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline littlebadboy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2021, 05:05:06 PM »

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 10:49:05 AM »
Yet another great tune. I loved the video as well. The only thing? The older lady looking back reminded me of the Denzel movie "Fallen" where the demon would pass from person to person by touch. It reminded me of the scene where it passes from person to person right in front of him and settles on a old guy who turns around confronts him and then looks at him with the same grin as this old lady. She creeped me out, man. I hope it's not a relative.

You do some very nice work, and I think the video suits your song, which I love. That would be a great tune to listen to while I'm cruising the back roads in my '68 Cougar. Just loud enough to be heard, but not so loud as to drown out the sound of that small block v8 at full roar. Just a great I'm gonna take a drive and clear my head tune. You gotta keep them coming.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else