Good Therapy

• 2 Replies

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
Good Therapy
« on: April 02, 2021, 07:33:01 AM »
So some of you know that I am hip deep in recording a Christmas album. I haven't been able to in a minute because my wife had gotten sick. Thankfully, she is better now. The funny thing is, the day she got out (I spent a week in the parking lot due to COVID restrictions as I was NOT goin to be any further than need be), she asked, "So did you finish anything else?" So after a few months of acting like a terrified child over her and what I can't control with her health, I finally hit the record button for a couple of hours last night. I haven't been that relaxed in months.

I can't believe that I have spent that much time away from doing what I love. I also can't believe how easy it is to forget how music, and more specifically playing and creating it, can wash all of the stresses, and bad things away. It's like I said-Good therapy. I truly believe music is on of those gifts given to us by God to communicate what our sould feel.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else

Offline buddroyce

• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
Re: Good Therapy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 12:35:55 PM »
Glad to hear your wife's health has recovered and that you're back recording. I seriously need to take your example and start doing some recording myself. Looking forward to checking out your Christmas album once it's done!
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
Re: Good Therapy
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 11:34:41 AM »
Just got my recording pedal board back together with another bypass switcher so it is on this weekend!
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else