Center Stage? Then let's see some stage!

• 2 Replies

Offline Aceman

• View Profile
Center Stage? Then let's see some stage!
« on: March 06, 2016, 10:31:46 AM »
Okay - not DMZ's….JAzz/JB in the bridge of a Dot Studio.  But it IS on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unuXXODST3g

Offline buddroyce

• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
Re: Center Stage? Then let's see some stage!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »
Yep that's a stage! Nice playing btw, makes me wish I had more time to play out again :|
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
Re: Center Stage? Then let's see some stage!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 04:24:56 PM »
Nice. I miss Kix. Love that song.

A piece from when I played with a group in Tennessee. Was the last show I did with them. They told me to go out front and prop a foot on the monitor for the outro solo, so I did. They proceeded to complain about me doing what they asked me to do so I resigned at the next rehearsal. It was actually the last live show I did besides the orchestral shows. It was at the Palace Theater in Crossville, TN (a great venue by the way. Pay to play, but if you can fill the house like we did at $10 per ticket you walk away with $4000 for a 2 hr show minus the rental which is $250. That and there is no alcohol so the people show up to hear you play not for background noise while they get inebriated). I am actually still friends with those guys. We just couldn't play together without two guys fighting for leadership and nobody actually leading.

My trusty Big Apple Strat with the stock PG+ and '59. The outro is from an electric version of Guy Clark's "The Guitar".

If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else