Liquifire

• 3 Replies

Sephiroth

Liquifire
« on: May 14, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »
I don't know how a thread hasn't been made for this beast of a neck pick-up.Literally the smoothest tone I've ever heard.It does EVERYTHING ive literally switched from lead to rhythm and retain amazing clarity and definition in both realms.i LOVE this pickup. :madness:

nytkrow

Re: Liquifire
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:58:21 PM »
EDIT FROM MODS: Please keep discussions to a minimum in this section, it's for compiling info/opinions/applications of pickup models.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:52:02 PM by CityofBlindingLights »

Offline mesa0131

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »
Has anybody tried this pickup in the BRIDGE position!? I just recently installed it wired to an On/On/On mini switch and it sounds pretty decent in all applications (Series split and parallel). Only problem, for me, was that it sounded alot like the Super 3 that came stock in the bridge. Pretty similar EQ. And the single coil tone was not very fantastic due to over powering mids. This is why I didn't enjoy it in the neck of my other guitar. The output was nice tho, (as I'm kind of gearing towards more medium output for this Super Strat) and parallel sounded great too!
Fine wines are found in glass bottles, not plastics sacks; As such, so are the finer electrons.

Offline gauchosilvertone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 11:06:26 AM »
Has anybody tried this pickup in the BRIDGE position!? I just recently installed it wired to an On/On/On mini switch and it sounds pretty decent in all applications (Series split and parallel). Only problem, for me, was that it sounded alot like the Super 3 that came stock in the bridge. Pretty similar EQ. And the single coil tone was not very fantastic due to over powering mids. This is why I didn't enjoy it in the neck of my other guitar. The output was nice tho, (as I'm kind of gearing towards more medium output for this Super Strat) and parallel sounded great too!
https://youtu.be/OCIHQugA910

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk