The Crunch Lab

• 17 Replies

Offline mertay

• View Profile
Re: The Crunch Lab
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 04:22:12 PM »
Played my friends ibanez rg loaded with LF-Cl combo on a mesa mark 5 this weekend.

Although the guitar belong to a friend, I played it many times and feel comfortable with it like its mine. The PU combo to us, only shined with shred type distortion on guitar rig and was sort of "meh" on other amps.

First time I thought they were awesome when played with the mesa. Never thought I'd find them so versatile, though to be fair the mesa is ridiculously versatile too.

Pretty obvious these PU's were built for this amp, so beware if you don't own one and use these PU's you'll want one :)

Offline gauchosilvertone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2016, 03:58:41 PM »
https://youtu.be/mxYcz4jUMVU

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Offline KH Guitar Freak

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2016, 08:16:32 AM »
Got one installed on my Avril Lavigne Telecaster. Wired series humbucking, coil split on the inner coil, and then parallel humbucking. Pretty cool sounds. Riffing in series is just awesome. Parallel yield pretty cool country like tones with the right amp. Coil split is useable as well. Very close to the timbre of John Petrucci's cleans. I'm not sure if I'm 100% set with it though. I was thinking if there was a similar pickup, but with a bit less output