DimarzioForum.Com > Guitar Lounge

H-S-H models? (other than Ibanez)

<< < (2/3) > >>

randomguitarstuff56:
Charvel????

SouthendSteve:
I was just looking for another brand, not another style, so Jackson would be fine. I'll check up on the Hamer and Charvel stuff, though I doubt they still make 'em (used=new for me, though).

I really don''t like what I've seen from Carvin. For G&L (or other custom orders) I'm on a $1000 total budget (before I sell my old striker). I tried to see what I'd get from Warmoth (counting in total parts/labor), and it ender up being about $1300ish.

Thanks for replies, though.

KH Guitar Freak:

--- Quote from: SouthendSteve on August 10, 2012, 07:40:46 PM ---I was just looking for another brand, not another style, so Jackson would be fine. I'll check up on the Hamer and Charvel stuff, though I doubt they still make 'em (used=new for me, though).

I really don''t like what I've seen from Carvin. For G&L (or other custom orders) I'm on a $1000 total budget (before I sell my old striker). I tried to see what I'd get from Warmoth (counting in total parts/labor), and it ender up being about $1300ish.

Thanks for replies, though.

--- End quote ---

If you are in the US, I'm sure you can find some gems on the H/S/H styled superstrats pop out from time to time...

Commander Chaos:
Kramer Striker 424, it's alder with 24 frets. I have one, check em out  :D

The Tone Ranger:
Music Man Silhouette.  Alder, HSH, 24 frets.  Expensive though.

I have the import Sterling by Music Man Silo30.  It's modeled after the 22 fret HSS Silhouette Special...and it's basswood, but I love the way it feels.  The neck is really nice.  It seems smaller than it actually is.  Very comfortable to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version