• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
READ: ABOUT THIS SECTION
« on: May 21, 2009, 01:15:04 AM »
Hello and welcome :)

This section is an open forum for members to contribute whatever they know about a particular favourite pickup. While there are plenty of sites (actually just one or two) that offer reviews of a particular pickup, this section was created so that you can educate the rest of us on what you know about a particular pickup you have plenty of experience with. Feel free to include any sound clips or video demonstrations you may have of yourself demo'ing the said pickup. (NOTE: Sound clips and Youtube videos linked here are a GREAT way to promote yourself and your band! Just don't abuse it!).

I know this section will be quite small at first with just a handful of pickups, but with your help and experience we can hopefully one day as a community, compile info on all the DiMarzio's out there! So if a thread hasn't been started about a pickup you want to put your input into, feel free to start one ;)

Best Regards,

Budd
Founder and Administrator
DiMarzioForum.Com
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline buddroyce

• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
Re: READ: ABOUT THIS SECTION
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »
Oh yeah. I just fixed the YouTube video embedding. If you want to embed youtube videos you just have to use the following tidbit

[youtube]http://youtubelink[/youtube]
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline CityofBlindingLights

• *Site Supporter*
  • THIS IS MADNESS
    • View Profile
Re: READ: ABOUT THIS SECTION
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
Oh yeah. I just fixed the YouTube video embedding. If you want to embed youtube videos you just have to use the following tidbit

[youtube]http://youtubelink[/youtube]

Sweet man. I can already think of AT LEAST one thread where this will come in handy.