Author Topic: Area T Hot rehousing project  (Read 556 times)

Offline Gavron

• View Profile
Area T Hot rehousing project
« on: October 03, 2019, 05:51:57 am »
I've been searching for a long time an ultimate hss configuration. Since a few years I've beed using Reverse Polarity Injector, neck as a middle pickup and Injector Neck. Still experimenting with a bridge pickup. Couple of HBs works just fine but I still want to hear some HBpower with single coil attack and no hum. New rehoused Area Hot T is on the way to me. Hope that it'll rocks. Photo in attachment.

Offline darkbluemurder

• View Profile
Re: Area T Hot rehousing project
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 04:41:51 am »
That looks like a cool project!

You can expect a hotter tele tone (i.e. fatter Broadcaster tone) from the Area Hot T. It sits between the Chopper T and the Area T.

Cheers Stephan
Area 67, Area 58, VV Pro 54, Injector neck, HB2, Cruisers, Virtual Solo, SDS-1, Area T set, Area Hot T, Area T 615, Virtual Hot T, Chopper, Chopper T, Bluesbucker, Breed set, Air Norton, SD, DLX+, DLX-90, DP240, DP198, VHPAF, AT-1, Morse set, Super Distortion S; Norton

Offline Bodeanicus

• View Profile
Re: Area T Hot rehousing project
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 10:56:18 pm »
I've been searching for a long time an ultimate hss configuration. Since a few years I've beed using Reverse Polarity Injector, neck as a middle pickup and Injector Neck. Still experimenting with a bridge pickup. Couple of HBs works just fine but I still want to hear some HBpower with single coil attack and no hum. New rehoused Area Hot T is on the way to me. Hope that it'll rocks. Photo in attachment.

Tell me about that housing, please. Did you pay someone to do it, or buy it aftermarket?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk