Limited Edition Duncan Hendrix Pickups

• 19 Replies

BluesJam

Re: Limited Edition Duncan Hendrix Pickups
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »
News flash....... DiMarzio buys the Jimi Hendrix Strat and files numerous patents on every component.  Larry files an enforcement order on Seymour Duncan stopping production on all Guitar Fetish made Hendrix pickups that are costing consumers $300.    I love fake news!

Offline HarlowTheFish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2019, 06:37:13 PM »
Then they sue Gibson for that hideous Hendrix Experience . . . thing. It's for the best, really.

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 02:47:43 PM »
After this Seymour is going to offer the following Jimi Hendrix box sets!:madness:

1) Wind Cries Mary Set

2) National Anthem Set

3) Foxy Lady Set

4) Are you Experienced Set

5) Reverse engineered Monterrey scorched set

6) Band of Gypsies Set

7) Posthumous Jimi Set... covers all new works of Jimi

I thought the posthumous set were the Cas Chandler limited editions.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else

BluesJam

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 05:40:08 PM »
Nah.... the Chas set was replaced by the Janie Hendrix  Experience Hendrix “ back up the Brinks Truck” set.   They say that this set”is more Bank for your buck”

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »
 ;D love it!!! Don't get me started on what she wants from you if you happen to want to include a Jimi song on a record. It would be different if I were paying Jimi, but she had no input on his creative genius. I would rather pay Chas a royalty. Sorry for going off the rails. I just had to vent about contacting the Hendrix estate about recording a song. Their demands changed my m il and real quick about buying anything with his name on it including reissues of his records.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else