Super Distortion S DP218 Wiring Diagrams???

• 1 Replies

CodyBerger

Super Distortion S DP218 Wiring Diagrams???
« on: July 10, 2019, 02:30:15 PM »
Good Afternoon, I recently purchased a DP218 Super Distortion S for my Stratocaster. I am having a difficult time finding wiring diagrams for it. This is the Humbucker that fits into a Single coil Stratocaste.  Not sure why DiMarzio wouldn't have detailed wiring diagrams on there website like Seymour Duncan has?!? Probably will be the last thing I ever purchase from DiMarzio!!! I emailed them and have not gotten a reply. I don't have or get much free time as I am in the Marine Corps so I decided to reach out to this forum for help instead of waiting for DiMarzio to email me back.  I'm installing it into a Stratocaster-S/S/S  with the following set up as is now:

Neck- single coil Fender Tex-Mex pickup
Middle- single coil Fender Tex-Mex pickup
Bridge- single coil Fender Tex-Mex pickup

1-Volume knob
2-Tone knobs
5 way selector switch

That is how the Stratocaster is set up currently. I want to swap out the Bridge pickup with my new DP-218 Super distortion S. Could anyone who reads this please e-mail me some wiring diagrams for the Super Distortion S for installation into a SSS Strat? I would rather not add push pull knobs or any extra switches if not required to do so. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide to me.

Respectfully Posted,

CJB
[email protected]

Offline DavidSchwab

• View Profile
Re: Super Distortion S DP218 Wiring Diagrams???
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 04:44:59 PM »
What’s the problem?

Red is hot, green and bare are ground. Black and white connect together.

Then just follow any standard Strat wiring diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk