Dat New Boi

• 3 Replies

Offline The_Spell

• Now this is goodbye, 'cause you're wasted again
    • View Profile
Dat New Boi
« on: June 20, 2019, 01:38:12 AM »
Hi, Everyone,

I'm The_Spell. As you might be able to tell, I'm somewhat of a fan of the Iommi/Hughes projects "The Dep Sessions" and "Fused" with Fused being my favorite of those two.

I've been playing bass on and off for 10 years, and I just started learning rhythm guitar. I'm an ESP guy, played through Fender amps, using Boss pedals. I don't have a pick up I favor, but when I find I'm going to represent it. I'm somewhat of a brand loyaltist, you see.

I mostly play and listen to a lot of rock and metal, with other genres here and there that aren't jazz and country- though I do like old school acts like Johnny Cash, Hank II, Willy, and Dolly. Some of my favorite bands are The Duskfall, Type O Negative, TOOL, Iron Maiden, The Misfits, Black Sabbath, and Agalloch.

I'm somewhat of a noob to certain aspects of guitar and bass, which means I like to ask a lot of questions.

Hopefully that does it for my intro. See you guys around!
Rock/Metal player
Guitars: ESP-LTD EC-256, ESP-LTD Vipre 200-B, ESP-LTD F414FM, ESP V-50 custom bass
Amps: Fender Mustang GT-100, Fender Rumble 100, Fender Studio 40
Pedals: Boss DS-1, Boss Super Chorus CH-1, Boss DD-3, Boss MT-2, Behringer Fuzz, Behringer Heavy Metal

Offline buddroyce

• *Fake VIP*
  • Administrator
  • Founder
    • View Profile
    • BRL Guitarworks
Re: Dat New Boi
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 03:59:47 PM »
Welcome to the forums man!
Founder - DiMarzioForum.Com
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Guitar74

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 08:31:22 PM »
Welcome.
If you're having one of those days where everyone is on your case and is just getting on your nerves, it's probably not everyone else

Offline Rabelais

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 07:05:09 PM »
Welcome