DimarzioForum.Com > The Pickup Place

HELP KEEP THIS PLACE RUNNING!

<< < (4/5) > >>

buddroyce:
Hello new guy!

Actually never thought of using Patreon for this place. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've managed to reduce the expenses so things are a lot easier to handle.

buddroyce:

--- Quote from: Dave J on January 08, 2019, 04:21:50 PM ---Just bought you a drink!  Thank you for this site.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your donation. It helps keep this place running. Ads aren't bringing in much since almost everyone has ad blockers now.

Guitar74:
I just joined. I sure hope this place doesn’t go all social media as Facebook is definitely NOT for me.

ijustwntit:
Just tossed $20 your way.  I appreciate you keeping it going!

It doesn't see as much use as it should, but it's an incredible resource that I think too many people take for granted!

8)

DavidSchwab:

--- Quote from: Orkhan Julfa on April 19, 2018, 05:58:31 PM ---Duncan pickups just more popular. It seems like they care more about promotion than DiMarzio. So there are more Duncan users and that is why their forum is more active.

--- End quote ---

People like to say that Duncan is more popular, but DiMarzio makes all the OEM guitar pickups for Ibanez and Ernie Ball. Unless it’s a model with Duncan or DiMarzio branded pickups, they are made by DiMarzio. I know this because I worked there for a while. It’s not a very big company. They probably get all the orders they can handle.

To the person running this forum. Please update your Tapatalk plugins. It’s broken. Lots of traffic would come via Tapatalk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version