FS: Dimarzio Virtual PAF STASH ALL SOLD !!!!

• 2 Replies

Offline bubs_42

• View Profile
FS: Dimarzio Virtual PAF STASH ALL SOLD !!!!
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »
For a guy that doesn't collect things, I sure collect a lot of shit!  I've bought, sold, scoured, traded, everything from Duncan, Dimarzio so some of the best boutique builders. I have to say these stack up to some of the best. But if your one that buys into the hype that is the boutique market and your pickups have to cost $375 to $600 for a set then move along. Now if you want a sweet sounding humbucker that plays nice clean, or dirty and allows you to play with dynamics these are for you.

I buy, sell, trade because I i'm trying to compile and learn about everything guitar. From time to time, I find something that makes me tick and I "collect" a few just in case. Just so happens that in the last four guitars that have been in the stable with Humbuckers have all received the V or the VH. The neck position stays clean yet warm, bluesy but not muddy which is very hard to do. The bridge is full but not hot enough to clip your amp with any harshness and not weak with no punch. I have but one humbucker guitar and currently have no plans to pull the pups in it. My incoming Shishkovs with be loaded with Custom Winds by our very own Josh Gravelin.

There are a few out there still NOS but they don't make them anymore and they won't. If you buy a set we can work out a Price for a Set.

The List is:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 05:41:18 AM by bubs_42 »

Offline bubs_42

• View Profile
Re: FS: Dimarzio Virtual PAF STASH
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 10:02:32 AM »
A Zebra and a Black set are the only thing left. Yes I will sell them in singles but if you want a set nows your chance.

Offline bubs_42

• View Profile
Re: FS: Dimarzio Virtual PAF STASH ALL SOLD !!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 05:41:38 AM »
DONE, GONE, POOF, SOLD!!!