FS/FT: Dimarzio Humbuckers

• 1 Replies

Offline mononoaware

• View Profile
FS/FT: Dimarzio Humbuckers
« on: September 20, 2016, 05:46:33 PM »
I have some humbuckers I'm not using, and would like to sell. Prices are firm, and include shipping to the lower 48, plus a set of screws and springs. If you live elsewhere, lemme know, and we might be able to work something out.

Will entertain trade offers for Duncans and DiMarzio humbuckers in similar shape.

These are also up for sale on Reverb and EBay for slightly more (nonSDUFG prices).

Evolution Neck pickup (DP165), white $42

• I bought this used in a set with an Evo 2. The neck pickup was a surprise; it's nearly as versatile as its cousin the PAF Pro and has a considerably clearer and more immediate response to pick attack.
  • Very clean, with minimal scuffing on bobbins and poles.
  • Standard spaced.
  • A shorter 5 1/2" lead. You might need to extend for a 22-fret setup, and almost certainly will if you want to put it in an LP. Price reflects the shorter lead.

PAF Master Neck pickup (DP260), black $50 ON HOLD

• Woody yet tough sounding PAF, with a tighter voicing than the Duncan 59 or the old-out-of production DiMarzio PAF, and not quite as fat as the current 36th Anniversary neck model. All around great low-to-medium gain rock/blues pickup.
  • Very clean, with minimal scuffing on bobbins.
  • Standard spaced.
  • 11" lead. Ends were unsoldered, not clipped.

The Breed Neck pickup (DP165), black $50

• Sounds great, with pronounced smooth mids and bass; sounds full without ever getting boomy. It makes a great bridge pickup, too, with a character similar the PAF Pro, but with more fullness and a little less slice.
  • Very clean, with minimal scuffing on bobbins and poles.
  • Standard spaced.
  • 12" lead. Ends were unsoldered, not clipped.

Crunch Lab (DP260), black $50

• It's crunchy, growly and clear; very nearly what I was looking for. Played around with the bar both ways, and preferred the bar toward the neck.
  • Excellent condition
  • Standard spaced.
  • 10" lead. Ends were unsoldered, not clipped.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:56:17 PM by mononoaware »

Offline mononoaware

• View Profile
Re: FS/FT: Dimarzio Humbuckers
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:33:39 AM »
All sold!