SOLD: Ibanez PGM301 "Jester"

• 2 Replies

Offline Matt_B

• View Profile
SOLD: Ibanez PGM301 "Jester"
« on: May 01, 2015, 11:11:34 AM »
SOLD

I'm looking to sell a PGM301 that was refinished by Sims Custom Shop (the one in the US) in a graphic I designed called "The Jester". The refin job cost $800 due to it's complexity but the final quality is excellent.

Besides the refin I replaced the factory bridge and tuners with black versions (both Gotoh, like the stock ones) because Cosmo Black wears off too quickly for my tastes. I also changed the pickups to a Dimarzio Tone Zone (bridge), Dimarzio Pro Track (middle) and Dimarzio PAF Joe (neck). The stock strap pins have been replaced with Dunlop strap locks and I'm including a custom made "matching" neon green and orange velvet strap. Original factory case is also included.

Overall condition is excellent with no chips, dents or dings on it and the frets have no perceivable wear. I've got a few guitars and I rotate between them. Currently set up with 9s and plays great. I've been meaning to put this up for sale for a while, to make room for other guitars, and finally got around to it.

Price is $1300 (shipping and insurance included) and I accept USPS money order or PayPal for payment. Not looking for any trades. Please note that I only ship in the continental US.

For reference my eBay name is toneboy2000 and I have a perfect rating of 144.

Any questions let me know.

Here are few pics for your viewing pleasure.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:54:09 AM by Matt_B »

Offline slugworth

• View Profile
Re: WTS: Ibanez PGM301 "Jester"
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 04:22:15 PM »
Wow, that's nice. I bet PG himself would like to have that one.
DIMARZIO MODELS CURRENTLY OR PREVIOUSLY OWNED: 68 TOTAL

Offline Matt_B

• View Profile
Re: WTS: Ibanez PGM301 "Jester"
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 06:03:24 PM »
Thanks. I sent pix to Paul Gilbert and he said he liked though I can't imagine him buying this one because Ibanez would probably give him one for free.