Author Topic: Vintage DiMarzios in action - BC Rich Mockingbird from 1984  (Read 2828 times)

Offline dmometalguitar

• View Profile
Hi everyone,

I'm new here in this forum. I like to play metal for fun - just at home, not professionally. I wanted to do some recording for fun.

I have several guitars and after testing all of them, I decided to use my vintage BC Rich Mockingbird (1984) for the rhythms. It has DiMarzio pickups - Super and PAF. They gave me the thickest sound compared to my other guitars. I used Amplitube for the distortion.

I put a video on YouTube with a song I recorded. I plan to continue recording more videos as time allows, but I wanted to get you guys' opinion about the overall sound of the Mockingbird/DiMarzios. If you have a moment, could you guys let me know what you think? Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T86gzQnQhrU

Offline Jerryman

• View Profile
Re: Vintage DiMarzios in action - BC Rich Mockingbird from 1984
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 03:51:07 am »
Thats pretty bad ass dude. No worries about the lack of replies, thats just the way it is here.
The Norton won't tame anything.  A fantastic pickup, it will make your LP sound like a wild mongoose who is piloting a F-22 raptor and smoking crystal meth