Author Topic: Max is back in the studio!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline FeinMusic

• View Profile
    • The Spines
Max is back in the studio!
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:17:26 am »
Hey guys!  I know it's been awhile since my last post and I plan to change that.  I'm here to let you know I'm gearing up come February to record a solo album!  It'll feature me as a singer, songwriter and of course as a guitarist and will feature my axes equipped with DiMarzios because god knows my voice can't carry the damn thing.

I formed a kickstarter as a promotional aid for the album and you can see it here.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/633769832/maxs-first-solo-album?ref=live

If all goes as planned I intend to record 3 albums in 2012: 2 solo and 1 with my band, Pyroclast.  Hopefully this burst of activity with aggressive exposure and gigging will allow me to better pursue an endorsement from DiMarzio because while everyone on this forum knows otherwise I would love to help break the stigma that aftermarket pickups are mainly for shredders and instrumentalists as well as being a great way for me to show my love of the company with better promotion and allow me to better promote my material in order to hopefully make larger quantities of people feel happy with it. 

I look forward to playing a far more active role in the community again!

Love, gratitude and ROCK N FRIGGIN ROLL

Max
Don't tease the octopus, boys and girls!