Author Topic: An introduction  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Sosomething

• ajrtcgeu7
    • View Profile
    • Devils of Belgrade
An introduction
« on: January 23, 2008, 02:39:29 pm »
Hi there - I was just informed of this place by MrHeavyMetal over on the Seymour Duncan boards and figured I should check it out.

I've wished there was some kind of DiMarzio-themed forum for a long time, so I'm happy to be here.

I used to write these long-winded intros when I joined new places but I figure you folks will get to know me a lot better than anything I'd be able to say about myself, so I'll just say that I've been a fan of DMZ pickups for quite some time and currently have a chrome-covered TZ and PAF Joe in my Carvin Carve Top, which is one of my favorite pickup combinations.

I play guitar in a mostly-instrumental doom rock / thrash band called Devils of Belgrade, which I will earnestly try not to pimp like a salesman while I'm here.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making some new ones around here, so I'll leave it at that and go browse some threads.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention the obligatory stats. Sorry!

I've been playing for about 12 years now, playing in gigging bands since around 1999... I've owned and sold all kinds of stuff - far too much to list - but my current rigs center primarily around my Bogner Uberschall and Splawn Pro Mod heads, and my Gibson ES-137, Edwards LP Custom copy, Edwards Alexi Laiho sig V, 1963 Gibson SG Jr, and Carvin CT. I also use a PODxt a lot for recording song demos for my band. That's about it for now!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 02:46:23 pm by Sosomething »
- Adam

Devils of Belgrade - my band

Offline LHC

• View Profile
Re: An introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 03:35:19 pm »
Welcome to the forum  ;D
Ibanez S470 (Fred & PAF Pro)
Jackson Profesional (SD Trembucker Distortion)
Digitech GSP2101
Mesa Boogie Fifty/Fifty
Marshal Lead 1960

Offline krak_down69

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:53:53 pm »
Welcome to the forum!! How does the Tone Zone and Paf Joe combo work out? I know the TZ/Paf Pro sounds killer but never thought about using a paf joe instead.

Offline tomago

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 01:52:53 pm »
Welcome to the forum man!! There's actually a good number of people here that routinely hang out at the Duncan forum as well so you might see some familiar faces...err names.. around.

Offline winger

• View Profile
    • Ice4bikes
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 01:54:32 pm »
Welcome !! Enjoy your stay.
John

Offline 5150

• -=VH=-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 07:31:34 pm »